We are seeking a Marketing Intern to work directly with and support Founders with social media account management, email campaigns, blogging and creation of marketing material. This internship will provide you with foundational knowledge and experience in how product marketing works. You will join a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced working environment with opportunities for role development.
With COVID guidelines in place, we are working remotely so we are flexible on how you want to work.
- Manage company’s digital (inbound) marketing efforts
- Develop our voice and brand across a variety of social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages on a regular basis
- Create marketing campaigns for NILA products and services
- Develop, monitor, update and maintain accurate information on company website
- Create a monthly newsletter for internal and external partners to keep them informed about latest business and brand activity
- University student or recent graduate
- Strong writer who loves to produce creative content
- Digital native, comfortable and competent across all social media channels
- Eye for details and flair for writing content
- Enjoy rolling up sleeves and stretching in to help where it’s needed
WHO WE ARE
Nila Technology is an award-winning London based FoodTech Startup fixing £800 billion worth food waste, efficiency and productivity problems in restaurant industry. We are developing AI driven cutting-edge solutions that will deliver 2 fold increase in restaurant’s operational efficiency as well as reduce up to 60% food waste in its value chain.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workspace.