If you are looking for a new challenge where you can play a big part in delivering a company’s UK commercial strategy, this is a fine opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive for implementing our commercial strategy that is aligned with company’s business commercial goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
We collect your information when you interact with us or use GASTON app and Platform and Services, such as when you access our website and app to place an order. “Personal Data” identifies, relates to, describes, can be used to contact or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly to you. Any reference to “information’ or “data” in this policy is a reference to personal information about a living individual.
The full scope of the Personal Data we may collect, use, store and transfer has been grouped together below. Not all of the following types of data will necessarily be collected from you but this is full scope of the data that we collect and when we collect it from you. Categories of personal data we process are:
- Help define the B2B and B2C value propositions and sales process for assigned territories in UK market;
- Manage pipeline and sales process for proactively sourcing new leads, relationship building and revenue growth through networking and strategic analysis;
- Gain market insights and understanding about challenges of customers’ operating environment in order to ensure we continue to build a market leading product which solves our customers most important problems;
- Conduct cold outreach – emails, calls, social messaging to book sales meetings as well as engage with warm, inbound leads generated by Company’s other resources;
- Conduct sales meetings, convert opportunities through sales excellence and onboard customers;
- Give product demos and help implementation of software for newly acquired customers;
- Managing data and information closely and accurately by using our CRM system to record and track your account developments; and
- Be a strategic partner to customer by leveraging data-driven and analytical approaches to identify customer experience gaps and commercial opportunities while developing deeper understanding of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
** ** This is a Base + Commission role paid out based on conversions. No limits!
WHO WE ARE
Nila Technology is an award-winning London based FoodTech Startup fixing £800 billion worth food waste, efficiency and productivity problems in restaurant industry. We are developing AI driven cutting-edge solutions that will deliver 2 fold increase in restaurant’s operational efficiency as well as reduce up to 60% food waste in its value chain.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workspace.
Apply now by sending Your CV email@example.com