Are you an experienced Data Engineer / Data Scientist with a passion for analysing organising and preparing raw data for modelling and data analytics? If you are looking for a new challenge where you can play a big part in delivering a company’s technical strategy, we are looking for a Data Engineer to support and enhance team’s capabilities and to contribute to the innovation that fuels the growth of Nila.
We are currently expanding our technical team and we need your help in revolutionising the digital experiences of users.
- Collaborate with team departments (data services, data engineering and data analytics) to successfully deliver data products and tools;
- Combine raw information from different sources and architect to build data systems and pipelines;
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition and explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- Address technical questions concerning customisation, integration, enterprise architecture and general features / functionality of our product;
- Application of AI and ML techniques to solve business problems and produce saleable insights;
- Develop analytical reports, including conducting analysis, applying data science techniques, summarising data and interpretation of results;
- Taking ownership of your work schedule and assist with planning and prioritisation of jobs;
- Interpret findings into actionable outcomes;
- Facilitate data driven decision making across the organisation;
- Assist in development of overall data platform architecture;
- Troubleshoot data related issues.
- Strong data modelling and SQL/database design skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and statistics skills
- Knowledge/Experience using data science technologies including predictive and prescriptive modelling techniques
- Experience in visualising/presenting data and insights to stakeholders. Utilisation of BI tools such as Tableau and Power BI a distinct advantage.
- Degree level qualification in computer science or related subject.
- (nice to have) Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
You need to be a kind of person who has:
- The ability to undertake a variety of activities with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy. It is important to be able to work independently within a team.
- Strong organisational skills and must have the ability to manage multiple projects, as well as meet time constraints and expectations.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal communication skills; strong analytical and technical writing skills
- Knowledge/experience of data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with minimal supervision. This is especially important as the team are a mix of office-based and home workers.
WHO WE ARE
Nila Technology is an award-winning London based FoodTech Startup fixing £800 billion worth food waste, efficiency and productivity problems in restaurant industry. We are developing AI driven cutting-edge solutions that will deliver 2 fold increase in restaurant’s operational efficiency as well as reduce up to 60% food waste in its value chain.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workspace.
Apply now by sending Your CV email@example.com